Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My favorite writing genre is Science Fiction. The reason why Sci-Fi is my favorite genre to read (and write), is because I find it very immersing and interesting writing about a possible future world that seems impossible but if given the right causes, could be very believable. I like these types of stories because it puts characters in situations unheard of in the real world but still allows them to react the same way people would today. I generally like science fiction where "getting the science right" is a very big factor in the book, like in the book The Martian by Andy Weir (although Mars' atmosphere wouldn't be powerful enough to create devastating dust storms, or at least the type of dust storm described in the book.) However my favorite book of all time, by far, is the Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams which is Science Fiction but is also extremely comical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment