Thursday, February 8, 2018

My Favorite TV Show

your favorite TV show. What show do you watch regularly? Why do you like this program? What might be your favorite episode? Why?

I'd say that in all honesty, although regretfully, my favorite TV show is probably Rick and Morty. I think that the plot is ingeniously written, it is animated well, and it provides lots of laughs and things to think about. However, as far as the fan-base is concerned, you do have to deal with a bunch of pretentious school shooters. But I think that's Rick and Morty's only L. My favorite episode is probably The Rickshank Rickdemption because it was what originally got me into the series, (my friend had shown me the pilot episode but I disregarded it until a couple months later when I happened to watch that episode and found myself laughing, in thought, and genuinely wanting to watch more). Other episodes I liked were Total Rickall, The Ricklantis Mixup, The Ricks Must Be Crazy, Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind, and yes, Pickle Rick. All of these had me laughing throughout and they really got me to think about reality and fuck with my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment